Got the zeal to make a difference?
We hire talent NOT just based on what you are today. We are keen to understand what you could be in the future…
Job Openings - May 2023
Send your resume to : email@example.com
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple solution.
- Support to maintain and improve the application functionality
- Drive best practices within teams with respect to coding standards and guidelines
- Develops /Write code and tests, deploy application functionality to meet requirement specification / In-Scope User Stories
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Build products aligned to help our clients succeed in the industry
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle.
- Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, advocating clarity and to do this with the team.
- Contribute to each step of the product development process from ideation to implementation to release using DevOps best practices such as continuous Integration, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology-related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Should have expertise in Core Java such as OOPS concepts, Exception handling, collections , Data structure and algorithms
- H ands-on development experience on Java / J2EE
- Experience in Java/J2EE design patterns
- Experience in Spring Boot or Spring MVC framework and RESTful
- Experience with modernizing legacy Java web applications to current standards as well as deploying Java EE Spring applications to enterprise application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss
- Experience in database development - queries, stored procedures (Oracle / SQL Server)
- Experience in writing JUNIT / Mockito test cases
- Run experiments on new and existing features. Ability to learn new technologies and influence the team
- Experience in ORM framework such as Hibernate , JPA
- Experience in writing Junit / Mockito test cases
- Good Oral and written communication
- DevOps Agile methodology experience, working with small agile teams with strong ownership and drive
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall software development environments
JD Edwards CNC (Configurable Network Computing) Administrator
JD Edwards CNC Administrator will be responsible for the daily technical aspects of the ERP system and is the primary individual responsible for all aspects of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Environments. Will also require working directly with the systems development staff to troubleshoot application issues. Continuously gains an understanding of the customers' operations and how systems are used in support of their operations, transferring knowledge to users, programmers and IT support personnel.
Stay abreast of new JDE releases and applications and present opportunities for improvement to the business units. Determine system requirements and recommends workable JDE solutions to management and staff. Develop new, or modifies existing software solutions to satisfy ongoing company business needs.
- JDE installation, set-up, configuration, package builds, and deployments experience.
- Proficient in utilizing the JDE Enterprise One Technical Foundation tools and CNC functionality.
- MS SQL Server Administration.
- Solid experience in Oracle and SQL databases.
- Experience administering and configuring JDE E1 Java Web Server, and Web Server (WebSphere experience preferred).
- Strong knowledge of the Oracle JDE Enterprise One Architecture - Deployment Server, Enterprise Server, Application Server, JAS Server, Portal (nice to have) familiarity with problem resolution techniques utilizing Oracle Global Support, SARs, Knowledge Garden, and Oracle Customer Support portals.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness and ability to provide 24/7 support when necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination, facilitation, consultation and conflict resolution skills. Project Management..
- Installation and configuration of JD Edwards
- Upgrade activities
- User/Role Management
- Security Management
- Object Management Configuration
- Package Management
- Change Management
- Menu (Task View) Management
- Job Scheduling
- Web Client (Fat Client) Management
- ESU/ASU Management
- Date Source Management and Object Configuration Mappings
- Custom Path code and Environment
- Job Queue Setups
- Printer Setups
- Infrastructure Setups
- Monitoring Activities
- Maintenance Activities
Experience and Job Location:
3 to 10 years and willing to work from Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu, India (or) Bangalore, Karnataka, India. WFH until Covid 19 related guidelines are in place
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyrights © 2021 Asirtech